I have updated and expanded the collection of insert refills. You can find them under Download / Free Insert Refill.
The new collection of insert refill includes:
- Appointment – Day Per Page – previously Deskpad
- Appointment – Week Per View (Horizontal) – new
- Appointment – Week Per View (Weekend one column) – six columns and Sat and Sun in one column
- Appointment – Week Per View (Note) – the eighth column is for notes
- Diary – Week Per View (Weekend one row) – the third row on right page for Sat and Sun
- Diary – Week Per View (Note) – the forthrow on right page for notes
- Planner – Year Per Page (Horizontal)
- Planner – Year Per Page
- Planner – Quarter Per Page
- Planner – Month Per View (Horizontal)
- Planner – Month Per Page
There is a desk version of some of the refills – they are flagged with “Desk” – they are centre aligned so better suit for use as deskpad.
The period covers 2014 to 2016. All the inserts are designed for double sided printing. The day per page diary is generated in a way that ensure each year diary is compatible (i.e. no redundant page) with the year before and the year after for double sided printing.
As before, the collection includes insert refills for Filofax organisers, Collins organisers, Franklin Covey planners and in commonly used paper sizes. Please note that insert refill is only available in the paper sizes that make sense – for example, it does not make sense to have a yearly planner in Filofax Pocket size.
Text have been translated into 5 languages – English, Spanish, French, German and Italian. But … translation is work in progress – I do what I can 🙂 so feedback and correction is welcome.
If you found any issue or have any suggestion or feedback, please let me know via the form under Contact Us on the right. Thanks.